Just because we're losing, doesn't mean were losers!
Congrats Kevin!! Looks like I gotta step my game up! :)
Congrat Kev! Awesome!! I can't believe that you guys have almost lost 100 lbs all together! Soon enough you will have all lost a Kjersten!! (I was gunna say my name, but Kj is smaller than I am. haha) ;)
Well, you aren't too far behind Miss Lyd. They will hit the 100 lb mark this week! THEY BETTER!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats Kevin!! Looks like I gotta step my game up! :)
Congrat Kev! Awesome!! I can't believe that you guys have almost lost 100 lbs all together! Soon enough you will have all lost a Kjersten!! (I was gunna say my name, but Kj is smaller than I am. haha) ;)
Well, you aren't too far behind Miss Lyd. They will hit the 100 lb mark this week! THEY BETTER!!!
Post a Comment