
I hope you all have on your running shoes, because the race has begun! We've got a serious competition going, and we are hoping everyone looks at it this way. This is a real opportunity to lose weight and at the same time be accountable to everyone for it. We are hoping you find needed support and motivation from this blog.
As we were contemplating the idea of this contest, we realized that if the goal was just to lose 25 pounds by Christmas that there would be several who dropped out due to lack of motivation or enthusiasm. Now there is something on the line to keep our attention focused! It's the dolla dolla billz ya'll! We figured that because there was something to lose, other than the
weight, it will make it much more exciting. We are hoping you lose your booty to win a "booty"!So, what are you going to do with the money? New skinny wardrobe, lippo, or a trip to the beach to show of your new bod? Let us know! Let's have fun with this. Post your goals, frustrations, successes, recipes, or anything at all!
Good luck!



5 comments:
I already went to the gym today - kick boxing!!! wore me out! Nola
WOO HOO! I am so pumped about this competition! Great idea! Good luck to everyone! (but lets be honest..I'm going to win! ) HAHA! :)
this is so funny... our family is awesome.
I love you ALL! good luck!
No kick boxing for me! I'm not ready to take the bod to the gym, but I did walk 3+ miles today. This party is also making me go to the grocery store and plan meals! I kind of like it for a change, believe it or not. Chels, I'm pumped you're pumped!
Post a Comment