Monday, September 15, 2008

WEEKLY WEIGH IN RESULTS (09-15-08)

Before I post the results, I just want to say how proud I am of everyone!!! What a spectacular week. Kevin and I were both grinning ear to ear as the results came in. I know some of you were sabotaged by Eric and Garret this weekend, but you still pulled it off! Everyone lost something, and that is what counts. So with out further ado...

...drum roll please...



This Weeks Weight Loss

This Weeks % of Weight Loss

Total Weight Loss

Total % of Weight Loss

1

Paul

16.4

5.64%

16.4

5.64%

2

Kevin

10.6

4.43%

10.6

4.43%

3

Susan

8.0

3.51%

8.0

3.51%

4

Chelsea

7.0

2.64%

7.0

2.64%

5

Jeanette

4.0

1.89%

4.0

1.89%

6

Cal

5.0

1.89%

5.0

1.89%

7

Nola

2.0

1.08%

2.0

1.08%

8

Aleda

0.6

0.28%

0.6

0.28%


Congratulations Paul!!! You are this weeks Biggest Loser!

OK, so how long are we going to let him stay on top? Let's use this for motivation. Let's have another great week. Plan your meals, grocery shop, exercise and WATCH THE BIGGEST LOSER (Tuesday night on NBC)!

Oh, and if there are any other fancy meals that need attending, call me...I'm not competing!

10 comments:

Lyd said...

Awesome you guys!! Way to be! Keep up the great work! It so awesome that everyone is doing so well!

So mom, does this mean that a new family picture will be taken soon so I can burn that piece of crap in our family room?! That would be great.

aleda nelson said...

I cry "foul!" I declare something communistic must have happened! I woke up yesterday 3 pounds lighter...but TODAY i was only 8 ounces lighter...bad timing. bad scale.
congratulations Paul!
(However, I will let you know that since I started Weight Watchers I lost 16 pounds, according to the people at W.W. .... so that's my consulation prize...now i'm going to walk into Lake Mead with stones in my pockets...

Sarah said...

Wow!!! You all are amazing!!

Lyd said...

Hahaha Aleda, you're awesome!! And hey, that puts you 3 pounds down for this next week! Way to be! :D And I told my roommate how well you guys are doing and she can't believe it. You guys are so awesome!!! Keep, keep, keep it up!

-KJ said...

HAHAHAHA! Aleda, you crack me up!

Everyone did amazing. Think about it, a good week for anyone would be 5 pounds!!! A recommended weekly weight loss is between 1.5 and 3 lbs. You are all on the fast track!

Chelsea Nelson said...

Woot! Woot! Good job everyone! Looks like I need to kick it up a notch!! ;)

Bree :--) said...

I am SOO excited for all of you. WAY TO GO!! That is amazing. I've been telling people about the serious weight loss, it is awesome.

Also, I will accompany KJ on those fancy dinners!

aubrey. said...

there is NO way you guys are talking about POUNDS in that first column are you?!
POUNDS!?!
Im being serious... can someone lose that many pounds a week?

aubrey. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-KJ said...

I know! It's crazy, right! The high numbers will taper off the longer it goes. My dad was bigger so we expected a big number...but not THAT big! A good average weekly weight loss is between 1.3 and 3 pounds a week.

Watch the NBC version of biggest loser. Their weight loss totals are CrAzY!!! That is their life though. Nothing but exercise, heathy eating, drill sargents, and all montitored by doctors.