I am SOOO sore from working out at Bryces AND working out on the Wii Fit yesterday! I am waddling around like a duck! haha! But its not going to stop me from doin more today! I'm giving everyone a run for their MONEY ( literally! ) !!! I am so proud of everyone! This competition was a BRILLIANT idea!! Good luck to everyone! (YOUR GOING TO NEED IT TO KEEP UP WITH ME!!!) HAHA! :)
♥ YOU ALL!!



8 comments:
Nice! I love that type of pain; Not the kind that I'm in right now though!! I strained my Achilles tendon on Monday, so I too am habbling around!! haha
Keep it up girlie!! :D
The worst is when you sit down on the toilet and then wonder how you are going to get off! Vulgar but true. That has happened to me too many times!
I love that you are so motivated! Keep it up!!!
I'm impressed, Chels! And it was a BRILLIANT idea, thanks Kev & Kj. It's got Paul moving! How about you, Cal? Paul's got a goal to be off all medication soon.
I saw on my walk this morning a Yoga place that is soon to open. I'm thinking about calling them. I don't know if it will help weight loss, but I know it will help flexibility. Any thoughts about yoga? Anyone, anyone?
I love yoga. do it!
ps. good job to all of you! seriously... you all amaze me.
I didn't know there really was a blog. Yea! I think this is great. Did you start it chels?
nope...they beat me to it! This one looks a lot better then what I was doing anyways! Haha!
Oh yes. Yoga. It looks soothing...until you realize you've pulled ever muscle in your daymn body. It gets better every time. It actually is really relaxing. Go for it Mom!
thank you so much for saying daymn!
I love that!
Post a Comment