Monday, September 15, 2008
Ok - so Big E took us out to one of the finest resturants in Vegas - and the Chief treated us like Roalty, and sent all kinds of food to the table.... so I didn't lose what I could have.... but.... I did go swimming twice, kick boxing twice - long walks and sit ups... so watch out for next week! ha Nola
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
After I talked to you today and Paul took the phone, he told me about your feast and that you still lost! That's awesome! I didn't do as much exercise as you but hearing what you did, I'm motivated to do more than I had planned on this week. Thanks
P.S. Did you feel bloated after the royalty dinner?
Hey Kevin,
Tell me how to post something so I can share stuff please.
Jealous!!!
We heard all about it from Big Paul (soon to be Tiny Paul)! Kev and I were cracking up!
What do you do though, not eat? Yeah right! Especially considering it was the best meal of your lives. Who needs Eric when Garret has all the connections! ;)
Keep up the great work. You are on track for your weight loss goal. All anyone can hope for is 2 lbs a week!
Oh yea, any left overs I can sample?
Jealous. I would have rather of had a fancy dinner that a giant turd cake that I just threw away because it was all crusty and just making a mess!! haha If I were you, I would have done the same. Make up for it later! :)
Post a Comment