Sunday, October 5, 2008

Quaker Rice Cakes!

So I was at the grocery store the other day and I saw these..so I bought a few different kinds to try out. They are SOO good! 

This kind is my fave
Photobucket

These ones are quite yummy too!
Photobucket

And these too(of course!)
Photobucket

I also got some cheddar and sour cream ones that are pretty good. Its nice to have when you are craving something sweet (instead of candy) or crunchy( instead of chips)!
Their are lots more flavors! 
Best of all..they are only 90 CALORIES for the WHOLE PACK! And their are lots (in my opinion) in each pack! 
So if snacking is a problem for you ( like it is for me...) then I would suggest picking up some of these! :) 
Enjoy!
 Chels
P.S.
If you go to quakerricecakes.com, they have LOTS of yummy, good for you recipes for the big Quaker Rice Cakes! 

1 comment:

-KJ said...

We love these too. I have only bought the caramel and the cheese, but I think I need to get the others!