Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekly Weigh In (October 27, 2008)

Alright, alright. Give us a hard time if you want, but we were busy partying it up in California!!! You may be able to tell from Kevin's and Paul's weights! Hahaha! Sorry for not being on the ball and getting things posted for last week, but we are back and committed!

OK, enough of that! Let's get on with it!!! Congratulations CHELSEA!!! You are this weeks biggest loser. What a great week for you! Those dogs of yours are going to be pooped after you are done with them ;) . Keep it up because Kevin is back in the game, and he wants to be back on top! Oh, and just so all of you know, Nestor is looking fabulous too! He is dropping weight right along with his cutie patootie wife. It's amazing the results this competition can have!!!

Keep up the good work ya'll!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I don't know if we can go out of town again before Christmas! Between Kev, Paul and I, we gained almost 20 pounds last week! We had a great plan on what we could eat once we got to Disneyland, but when we walked into the park, I just wanted to party! I had a hard time getting back on track when we got home, but Paul helped in that respect. Wait! What did I just say?

Cheslea! You kicked our fat butts! You go girl! What a big loser! Hahaha! And you're the big motivator for next week! I'm afraid we better look out for Kevin next Monday. Or maybe Paul. Let's lose 25 big ones next week!!! P.S. Great job, all you other losers!

-KJ said...

Kev thought the corndog was a big let down, but he was mighty fond of the turkey leg. Yup, he caved! Hahaha! I admit, it was dang tasty!

Lyd said...

Yay Chelsea!!! That is so freakin awesome!!! I wish I could see you all! But I guess that that will be even cooler to see the big transformation at Christmas!

And everyone has lost a Lydia plus some!!! Maybe like a Lydia and a Millie. hahaha

And shut your faces about DL. I think I deserve a DL trip over Christmas break. Actually, I'm glad I didn't go. I had some good/hilarious/fun times while you were one your fancy little trip. ;)