Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekly Weigh In (October 13, 2008)

5 weeks have come and gone, and the results are still amazing! You have lost an Aubrey AND an Olivia (plus some)!!! We are a third of the way through. That means you all still have weeks 10 1/2 weeks left! It is unbelievable what some have accomplished in this short time. Remember the minimum weight loss goal is 25 pounds by Christmas, but don't sell yourselves short of what you think you can do. The holidays are rapidly approaching, and that means the sweets and feasts are too! Gear up and make a game plan now for what you are going to do to prevent sabotaging yourselves. A little extra exercise may allow a little more room to enjoy the flavors you enjoy most. Just make sure you don't lose sight of our end goal!!! Congrats to all, and keep up the good work!

8 comments:

Lyd said...

You guys are insane!! I still can't believe it!! You are so close to loosing a Lydia!!! Next week, it will be like a nonexistent me!! Keep it up! And like Kev said, don't loose sight of the end goal. You can do it!!!

-KJ said...

I said that. ;)

I think we need to weigh all the little kids in the Nelson family, so we can add them up. That way, it will seem like they have lost the weight of more people! Hahaha!

So, I guess they would have almost lost a baby Tay, Claire, Olivia, Ava, and Spencer!

-KJ said...

Actually, its still probably more than all those cute kiddos put together!

Lyd said...

Yeah. I was gunna say.

And I was also gunna say that it sounded more like you than Kevin. I just read the name by which it was posted. :)

Sarah said...

Well Paul alone has lost more than an Ava! That is amazing! I love seeing how everyone is progressing! Well done!

aubrey. said...

so I seriously wonder what happens to all the weight being lost... does it just evaporate into nothing?
really, so hard to comprehend.

but then as I was reflecting today on all the GARBAGE I have been eating this past month due to lack of time I came to the conclusion the weight just transfers to someone else in the world.

don't worry guys, I am taking a few pounds for ya!

-KJ said...

GOOD!!! Skinny Minnie.

Chelsea Nelson said...

AHH IM GOING CRAZY!!! I NEEEED RESULTS!!! lol! :)