
* ATTENTION ATTENTION*
For those of you who have not sent your checks into Paul, please do so as soon as possible!!!
Congratulations Kevin, you are this weeks biggest loser! Two weeks in a row! Way to go!!! Although you all have lost a whopping 173 pounds it seems as though a pep talk is needed! ;) This weeks weight loss total was only 3.4 pounds. I know lives are busy and some have had company, but lets try to focus this next week! Plan your meals, gut your pantries and get exercising! We are coming on the tail end of this competition and we want to end strong!!! The 25 pound minimum weight loss is still attainable for everyone. We know you can do it!
P.S. Please try to make sure all of your weight loss totals are emailed to Kevin on Monday so we can get the totals posted for everyone. Thank you!



2 comments:
I recorded Chelsea's weight loss incorrectly - 1.4 pounds and 0.59% - Sorry I'm a loser, the biggest loser!!!
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment